Guardianship Orange County

Children who have been abandoned by one or more parents, or have had one or more parents pass away, often end up living with relatives or very close friends who need to have the legal authority to care for those kids.

That is where a petition for Guardianship is appropriate.  The Court does not grant Guardianship lightly.

The process is rightfully complicated, and subject to the scrutiny of the Court.  If you are intending to petition for the Guardianship of a child, you should strongly consider hiring an experienced attorney.

Call the Law Office of Daniel J. Kern today for your free consultation.  You need to know how to proceed.