Divorce Attorney Orange County

Dissolution of a marriage in California can be obtained for any reason.  This is called “No-Fault” divorce. However, ALL dissolution of marriage MUST proceed through the Superior Court System.

This means that until you open your divorce case, and a judgment is entered, you will remain married to your spouse. Unless you have a great deal of experience in litigation, it is not recommended that you attempt to proceed with your divorce case without representation.

Further, representation that has every-day experience with the Family Law Court can  make a tremendous difference in the outcome of your issues. It is your right to change attorneys or dismiss your current attorney at any time and for any reason.

Call the Law Office of Daniel J. Kern today for your free consultation. If you need to start your divorce, finish your divorce, or you feel that your current representation is not living up to your expectations, then call right now to discuss your case.